Xiaomi goes to launch the upcoming MIUI 11 model in a coming few months for all Xiaomi devices. As everyone knows that MIUI is likely one of the well-liked and finest customized pores and skin in Android utilized by builders and customers. Just just like the Stock Android UI, it’s fairly quick and fluid sufficient with extra options and functionalities. According to the reviews, the MIUI 11 is all set to launch globally very quickly. Currently, a Xiaomi MIUI developer has launched an unofficial MIUI 11 Launcher for All Xiaomi Devices in APK file which you’ll obtain from the hyperlink given beneath.
Currently, Xiaomi MIUI system launcher doesn’t have any app drawer by default. Though, Poco F1 has the personal Poco Launcher with an app drawer and another choices as nicely. The new customized MIUI 11 launcher provides a brand new app drawer and app shortcuts which seems to be high quality and works very well on any Xiaomi machine. The new launcher comes with app model V184.108.40.2065-06141703 and extensively out there to obtain and set up. You can merely use this launcher on another Android devices as nicely.
Though the launcher APK file is in beta mode and will comprise a few of the bugs additionally. We will suggest you to do this launcher for as soon as however if you wish to use it as your day by day driver, that depends upon you.
MIUI 11 Launcher
Similarly, with different launchers, this launcher additionally comes with apps sorting class choice like Name, Date, Size, and many others. As the app is in beta mode and never official but, the swipe up or down perform received’t work correctly. In order to shut the app drawer, you have to to press the house button to straight soar into the house display. Though it may be mounted simply sooner or later.
Now, obtain the launcher APK file from the hyperlink given beneath from APKMirror website.
How to Install MIUI 11 Launcher APK
Follow the set up steps on any Xiaomi machine.
- After downloading the MIUI Launcher.APK file from the above hyperlink, copy/transfer it to the machine storage (Internal/External).
- Now, faucet on the APK file and faucet on Install button.
- If you’re putting in any third-party app for the primary time, it’s possible you’ll must allow Unknown Sources from settings.
- Then, set up the Launcher APK file and open it.
- Next, set the launcher as a default launcher to your system.
- Tap and maintain the house button to open the launcher choices and go to the ‘More’ choice.
- Finally, launch the “Home Screen Settings”. [Change the Chinese language to English]
- That’s it. Done.
How to Uninstall the Launcher
If you need to uninstall the launcher, comply with the talked about steps:
- Just go to machine Settings -> App & Notifications -> Default Apps -> System Launcher -> Change to the Home Launcher.
- Search for the put in MIUI 11 launcher and uninstall it straight from residence display or app drawer.
- You’re completed.
This is how you need to use the MIUI 11 launcher on any of your Xiaomi or different Android devices simply. Write down your feedback beneath about your expertise or points.